AOL Black Voices interview with Luis Moro and Phillip Bloch
Luis has also produced a gripping film called “The Unseen“, filmed in Atlanta, Georgia. Here is a brief synopsis of the film:
When Roy Clemens Steve Harris (The Practice & Law & Order), returns to his rural hometown of Haralson, Georgia (population 83) for his father’s funeral, he inherits the family store and a mess of skeletons in the closet. Delivering a package, he discovers Sammy Phillip Bloch (E! Channel Celeb Stylist), an old acquaintance who has been locked-up at home by his older brother Harold Gale Harold (Queer As Folk)for twenty years. Sammy and Roy form a bond around a desire to leave Haralson for the city lights ofAtlanta and the elusive comfort they hope it holds, but to get there they must both come to terms with Harold and the secret he shares. Directed by Lisa France (Anne B. Real) and working with a solid cast including Catherine Dent (Shield), Michelle Clunie (Queer As Folk), Judah Friedlander(American Splendor), and Shirley Ceasar (Award-winning Gospel singer). Outstanding photography by Jim Hunter adds to the foreboding atmosphere of a film that is alternately funny and touching.
1 Comment »
- The Unseen is now on DVD!! Starring Gale Harold, Phillip Bloch, Steve Harris
- US producer risks jail for film shot in Cuba
- “Relax, it’s only life.” -Luis Moro
- Union City Reporter interviews Luis Moro by Jessica Rosero
- Interview with Filmmaker Luis Moro at the HBO NYC Latino Film Festival July 26
- “I dare you to speak your mind, with your heart.”-Luis Moro
- doe anyone know where I am supposed to put this?
- CBS 4 Miami interview
- Living piece of art
- AOL Black Voices interview with Luis Moro and Phillip Bloch
- Is it true?
- Who is Luis Moro?
- black actors
- Denzel Washington
- fashion stylist
- fidel castro
- Gale Harold
- Los Angeles
- Luis Moro
- mega tv
- My Space
- New Jersey
- Pete Maez
- Phillip Bloch
- Shirly Ceasar
- Union City