I am a wife, a mother of five, an artist, a filmmaker, a mentor, a lover of all things expressed. I live for being fully present in the moment. I work for free, I live fully and I dream huge. I want it all. I cannot get enough, I am due ten years of vacation time, and I believe in freedom. My direct ancestor is Richard Stockton, Signer of the Declaration of Independence. My husband is Luis Moro, the man who was born in Cuba and came back 38 years later and shot a film there that put him in the history books. This is about him.
Watch the opening scene of his masterpeice ‘Love and Suicide’.
1 Comment »
- The Unseen is now on DVD!! Starring Gale Harold, Phillip Bloch, Steve Harris
- US producer risks jail for film shot in Cuba
- “Relax, it’s only life.” -Luis Moro
- Union City Reporter interviews Luis Moro by Jessica Rosero
- Interview with Filmmaker Luis Moro at the HBO NYC Latino Film Festival July 26
- “I dare you to speak your mind, with your heart.”-Luis Moro
- doe anyone know where I am supposed to put this?
- CBS 4 Miami interview
- Living piece of art
- AOL Black Voices interview with Luis Moro and Phillip Bloch
- Is it true?
- Who is Luis Moro?
- black actors
- Denzel Washington
- fashion stylist
- fidel castro
- Gale Harold
- Los Angeles
- Luis Moro
- mega tv
- My Space
- New Jersey
- Pete Maez
- Phillip Bloch
- Shirly Ceasar
- Union City